Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Kelly Clark MC Style Pear

KC MC Style Pear from The French Knot
 Black and white checks are done in reverse scotch with Trebizond.  The red body is stitched with silk in a pavilion pattern.
Beaded the red and gold flowers

Purple and pink flowers
I am going to use these beautiful colors of silk ribbon suggested to me by Carolyn Baird for the other flowers in the Spider Stitch.

Leaves
The green that came with the kit didn't work for me.  Amy suggested this overdyed Gloriana.  It's just a little clearer and the overdyed will create some interest.  Perfection.

3 comments:

  1. Steph, thanks for this post. You were reading my mind. This is where I was stuck. I just lovvvvvvve the Gloriana leaf green

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fabulous? And without meaning to I posted the tag. Woohoo!

      Delete
  2. You are making it fabulous. Thanks for all your "reveals"
    Deb

    ReplyDelete